Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Experience in my School


The DLS-CSB logo of star have meaning for Benildean Core Values.

The SDEAS logo for Deaf school in college and have two course for Deaf.




I am very happy to see in many deaf in school of DLS-CSB SDEAS because some of deaf people were same in my old school from Philippine School for the Deaf. This DLS-CSB SDEAS give to open/ access for Deaf College.




Now, I am studying in 2nd college as a student. I have experience from different in office of SDEAS (I.e. C-DEAF = Center for Deaf Esteem and Formation, C-PD = Center for Partner Development, etc.) I have to participle the sport for C-DEAF as activities. Some of my classmate has problem their grade and subject so go to office C-AP (Center for Academic Program) by Chairman John will advise or explain them about grade and subject.




But actually, I am really not much happy here in school DLS-CSB because of my problem is SDEAS give me stigma called negative person. I am very frustrate myself but my professor, Ms. Joy Cristal encourage and push up my positive and best to do my study so i want to say her that THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment