Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY EXPERIENCE IN COMMUNICATION SKILLS 2 CLASS

I was to enter class in second time to meet my professor, Ms. Rubylee A. de Castro that I am very interesting to learn that COSK1-E related COSK2-E Subject from 1st college – 2nd colleges easily to get a understanding lesson.



Now, I am very eager to listen from my professor about voclubary, writing, paragraph, photo essay and news that I am very happy to express my experience in blogger but not only enjoy and this is serious class to help me improve my skill in writing English. I really love to learn about photo essay reason why easily to visual picture and with the caption/ sentence, news reason why I want to information with other people will learn about news also I learn them about news as a share information around the people and writing through type/ encode in computer that feel better to can all express from my experience.




Actually, I am very happy because I have grown up to develop my skill in different lesson COSK2-E from my professor taught me and my classmate. Should I say to my professor, THANK YOU MY PROFESSOR FOR EVERYTHING TO GIVE ME GOOD IMPROVEMENT MY WRITING and I feel appreciate with my professor.



My classmate will get a successful to learn form my professor as a professor is patient and responsible for her student.

No comments:

Post a Comment